Un peu d'actualité / A little bit of news

Nous allons "encore" déménagé et cette fois-ci à Ottawa qui espérons-le sera plus stable pour toute la famille donc quand j'ai vu un défi pour faire une page "Top 10 List" j'ai pensé en faire une sur Toronto avant que j'oublie ses bons côtés.

We will move once again this summer and hopefully we will stick around way longer in Ottawa this time.  When I saw a scrap challenge suggesting a Top 10 List, I thought it would be wise to do one about Toronto before I forget what I love about my time here.

Crédits:
Template: I Scraps' Fortunate
Papiers: Serenity de Gwenipooh
Alpha TOP: Sponged (brush) de Nancie Rowe Janitz
10: Recycled de Michelle Filo
TO: Another alpha B&W de Tara Dunstan
Date: Dateline Stamps de Penny Springmann
Labels: Lauren Grien's Say It
Table: Christina Renee's art gallery

Comments

  1. Comment ça , je ne suis même pas sur la liste?? MDRRR, je rigooole...
    J'ADORE ta page!!!!!super idée...
    la suite par email...
    isa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super! Moi aussi j'adore ta page. Il y a quand même beaucoup de choses que tu aimes à Toronto. Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God, i have c-o-m-p-l-e-t-e-l-y forgot about this blog! Soooooooooo sorry!!!

    Been busy with the parents...oh the tales i could tell...

    Imagine, 1 year ago, was with you guys "over there"...miss it a lot!
    Thinking about Ypres, Passchendaele, Gand, Amsterdam, Cologne, Achen and all, almost every freakin' day! I'm tired, man! :))

    See ya!

    Elsie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts